User Review( votes)
Our Powerfull ‘Backlink Maker’ product allows you to generate one-way links for a online site inside several presses. Just insert a web site and web site identity, verify that impression together with mouse click “Submit” switch to look at that product complete it’s occupation. Together with, yes… it can be really FREE….
100% Free Backlink Maker/Generator Tool: Click Here to Access Now
50+ SEO/WEB Tools Free for Lifetime: Click Here to Access Now
What is Backlink?
The term backlink refers to any link that is placed strategically in different article, blog or site that leads to another webpage. Backlinks on other web pages serve to increase traffic to the linked website or page.They also help in search engine optimization since the high number and quality links that direct to the site makes it rank highly among other searches.
Dofollow vs Nofollow
Blogging is an art by itself and it needs skill and presence of mind. And the most important thing in blogging is to make decision about the importance of a thing. And this problem increases when it comes to dofollow vs nofollow. Every blogger has his/her own opinion about using dofollow and nofollow link.
What is Dofollow and Nofollow:
Nofollow is a value of HTML tag attribute which is inserted in the HTML tag of a hyperlink to prevent spamming. If nofollow attribute value is there in a tag of a hyperlink, then that URL won’t be acknowledged by any search engines like Google.
Dofollow is a non-existant attribute value. There is no such value with that name. Whenever a hyperlink is not attributed as nofollow, it is believed to be a dofollow link. In this case, search engines acknowledge that link.
The bloggers cannot decide all the time whether they should choose dofollow or nofollow for their blogs. So here is the list where advantages and disadvantages of both is stated.
Advantages of Nofollow tag:
1. You can avoid untrusted or spamming contents. If there is a link and you cannot trust it to be a genuine link, then you can add the attribute nofollow in that link to let the people know that this link is not connected to you in any way and the search engine ranking should not be given to it.
2. The paid links are penalised by Google if it is not having nofollow tag. So if you want to get a product to be sold, you have to add nofollow tag to avoid the legal issues with Google.
3. The nofollow can be a lif,esaver if you want to separate your blog pages as per their viewer requirements. You can add nofollow to a page which you don’t want to get ranked by Google search engine and nothing to avoid any SERP boost.
Disadvantages of nofollow:
1. Your blog can lose its activity. If you add nofollow attribute to it, your blog will not approve the comments to it.
2. Adding hyperlink is needed to let your blog to show the useful links to your content but if you add nofollow tag attribute then it will be like you are discouraging people to refer that link after reading your blog.
Advantages of dofollow:
1. Adding a dofollow tag can help other people to comment on your blog to get some backlink earnings. There are bloggers out there who won to comment in your famous blog to get some backlink to their websites. So it will be a help in a large extent to them.
2. If a person helps your blog to be famous by commenting in it then you should also help that person by some backlink earnings and because of this you should follow the do follow tag attribute to give a little spotlight to that blogger too.
3. if you really want to promote your brand to a bigger market then the dofollow tag is a saviour for you. it will help your brand to grow faster and give some Google search engine ranking booster so that other people can access to your grand and avail the products and services offered by you.
Disadvantages of dofollow:
1. If you always add dofollow tag attribute to your blog then there is a chance to draw the attention of spammers to your site. The dofollow tag will cause the spammers to get Google search engine ranking and SERP booster.
2. Adding dofollow tag attribute always can cause your identity to be evaporated. It can cause your authority on your own blog to be abolished gradually by the spammers and non-trusted hyperlinks.
social media marketing is itself a volatile industry and you have to choose your option wisely before adding any special tag attributes or normal attributes to your HTML webpage. if you give nofollow tag to your hyperlink then it will not generate any Google search engine findings but if you do not add nofollow attribute then it will automatically assume it to be an to follow tag because dofollow tag attribute is nonexistent. so there should be a balance between choosing the nofollow and dofollow tags to your blogs to avoid spammers as well as promote your brand properly.
13,364 total views, 28 views today